[lac-discuss-en] = utf-8 b TcOpdHJpY2Fz =????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Jul 7 19:48:56 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: = utf-8 b TcOpdHJpY2Fz =????
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, these suggestions, plus all previously received and already recorded in the wiky, modifications have been made in the proposed metrics and report on it soon.

 In addition, we have defined with Humberto that the next monthly meeting devote a considerable time to treat ALS why many do not participate. But that tell themselves.

 So with the attendance list in hand (I only need the data of those who attended the meeting in Buenos Aires F2F), invite especially to the monthly meeting, to those organizations that are not participating and explicit feedback.

 In this meeting the necessary courses of action should leave.

 Moreover we establish a policy that President and Secretary to communicate regularly with those organizations with little or no participation, to see how work to be more active. We are doing this, but now reflect on how bi-monthly meetings, so it is registered.

 Hopefully improve, many people with good intentions.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto