[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = iso-8859-1 RES = 3A_RES = 3A_RV = 3A_IMPORTANTE = 3A = = iso-8859-1 _Informaci q = F3n_para_At-Large_solicitudes_de_presupu = q = iso-8859-1???? esto_FY16_especiales _-_ por_favor = 2C_comparta_con_su? = =? iso-8859-1? q? s_ALS? =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Jan 29 20:34:55 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??????? Q = iso-8859-1 RES = 3A_RES = 3A_RV = 3A_IMPORTANTE = 3A = = iso-8859-1 _Informaci q = F3n_para_At-Large_solicitudes_de_presupu = q = iso-8859-1???? esto_FY16_especiales _-_ por_favor = 2C_comparta_con_su? = =? iso-8859-1? q? s_ALS? =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Alyne,
 Qubuen idea!
 Already have thought what, how and when they want to do ??
 Alberto podrorientar you better, but I think you have to have everything (or
 almost everything) organized to use these funds project.
 I support and Internauta Brazil for this.
 Kisses
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2015
 One World, One Internet

 Secretary FLUI 2009-2015
 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014
 ALAC former Member 2009-2011 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 Skype: sylvia_leite

 ----- Original ----- Mensagem