[lac-discuss-en] RES: Replacement for Humberto for Singapore

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Thu Jan 29 18:26:14 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RES: Replacement for Humberto for Singapore
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Also I concordo with Sylvia. 23 I think buensimo. In addition to Brazil
 (Not for me especially) the 16/02 is Carnival Monday.
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.

 ============================== &gt;&gt;
 >> Carlton A Samuels
 >> Mobile communication: 876-818-1799
 >> * Strategy, planning, Government, Evaluaciny delivery *
 >> =============================
 >>

 >> The sea, January 20, 2015 at 10:24 PM <asoto at ibero-americano.org>
 >> Wrote:
 >>>
 >>> [[--Translated Text (es -&gt; en) -]]
 >>>

 >>> From: asoto at ibero-americano.org
 >>>
 >>> Dear Silvia, under the malasinterpetaciones and Given the short time
 >>> Available, I viajarsolo to Singapore. For monthly reunin Where
 >>> Formally the Presence of Someone who desempee as is Necessary
 >>> Secretary, see if Leon, Vanda or Ftima can desempear esta function.
 >>> Best Regards
 >>>

 >>> Alberto Soto

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/6811b5a0e8.html