[lac-discuss-en] News NOMCOM 2015-7

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Tue Jan 27 12:54:11 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: News NOMCOM 2015-7
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Members of LACRALO:

 Like last year, the mantendractualizados activities
 the NOMCOM to these e-mail.

 Please remember that NOMCOM we are working to meet the
 following positions within ICANN:

 3 members to the Board of Directors (BOARD) 3 years

                3 members to ALAC- for 2 years

                2 members to the GNSO for 2 years

                1 member for 3 years ccNSO

 It is an excellent opportunity to locate leaders of our region that
 Users representing Latinoamrica and Caribbean positions
 stand within ICANN.

 If you yourself are trained to those charges and / or if they know
 someone from your country who estn, please, to contact us
 we can take care of inviting them to participate in the 2015 NOMCOM process.

 Or even yourself can propose to the comitde nominations
 Using this form <  https://forms.icann.org/en/groups/nomcom/suggest>
 https://forms.icann.org/en/groups/nomcom/suggest

 Happy 2015 !! Regards,

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2015

 Secretary FLUI 2009-2015

 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014

 2009-2011 Member ALAC ex - <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil