[lac-discuss-en] Net Neutrality

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Fri Feb 27 19:55:56 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Net Neutrality
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Sergio,

 This analysis is very interesting, not least because the arguments of a government ISP, a government that many understand anticapitalist, coincide with those of the US and European telcos.

 I have a first question about your text: Google, Netflix, Facebook, biuscadores ,, generators, distributors of content, social networking, etc., "do not pay a penny" by networks? Is that true?

 (Advance if someone suggested to take the discussion off LACRALO not be suitable forum ste ms estaratento the argument).

 Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 University Av 3000. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 FROM MEXICO SMS +525541444475 +525541444475
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org