[lac-discuss-en] Net Neutrality

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Feb 27 02:33:17 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Net Neutrality
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Len, excellent starter to continue reflecting According to the conditions
 existing in each country. Your concerns are absolutely shared
 several passes of our Regin.
 Continue, is a way to start generating policies and avoid
 Sterile discussions. I would like to hear opinions of technicians
 informticos for the security of the information in each country, if there
 or not laws, and if so, whether they are appropriate ... not interested in the numbering
 internal in each country, but the concepts of information security that
 estn involved.
 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto