[lac-discuss-en] Comments on Second Proposal CCWG Accountability

quiros at isoc.org quiros at isoc.org
Mon Aug 31 19:58:54 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Comments on Second Proposal CCWG Accountability
 From: quiros at isoc.org

 Hello everyone,

 If you like they can share in our shared region files. All chapters have access LAC

 Cheers,

 Nancy

 From: Carlos Gutierrez Ral <crg at isoc-cr.org<mailto:crg at isoc-cr.org> &gt;
 Date: Monday, August 31, 2015 at 5:48 a.m.
 To: Len Felipe Sanchez Amba <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx<mailto:leonfelipe at sanchez.mx> &gt;
 Cc: Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org<mailto:asoto at ibero-americano.org> &gt;, LACRALO <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> &gt; Rodrigo de la Parra <rodrigo.delaparra at icann.org<mailto:rodrigo.delaparra at icann.org> &gt; Daniel Fink <daniel.fink at icann.org<mailto:daniel.fink at icann.org> &gt; Sebastian Bellagamba <bellagamba at isoc.org<mailto:bellagamba at isoc.org> &gt; Raquel Gatto <gatto at isoc.org<mailto:gatto at isoc.org> &gt;, ISOC Costa Rica chapter <jd at isoc-cr.org<mailto:jd at isoc-cr.org> &gt; Nancy <quiros at isoc.org<mailto:quiros at isoc.org> &gt;

 Dear Len,

 this would be very valuable reference text is yours something ascomo a blog for the LAC community

 This excellent.

 Ral Carlos Gutierrez

 email: crg at isoc-cr.org <mailto:crg at isoc-cr.org>
 Skype: carlos.raulg