[lac-discuss-en] Comments on Second Proposal CCWG Accountability

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Aug 31 19:30:21 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Comments on Second Proposal CCWG Accountability
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Thanks Nancy, if you want to climb, it's a very good contribution of Leon.

 For our part, whether they are our wiki for consultation.

 Thank you very much and best regards

 Alberto Soto

 From: Nancy Quiros [mailto: quiros at isoc.org]
 Posted on: Monday, August 31, 2015 4:19 pm
 To: Carlos Gutierrez Ral <crg at isoc-cr.org> ; Len Felipe Sanchez Amba
<leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>
 CC: Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org> ; LACRALO
<lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> ; Rodrigo de la Parra
<rodrigo.delaparra at icann.org> ; Daniel Fink <daniel.fink at icann.org> ;
 Sebastian Bellagamba <bellagamba at isoc.org> ; Raquel Gatto <gatto at isoc.org> ;
 ISOC Costa Rica chapter <jd at isoc-cr.org>
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] Comments on Second Proposal CCWG
 Accountability

 Hello everyone,

 If you like they can share in our shared region files.
 All chapters have access LAC

 Cheers,

 Nancy