[lac-discuss-en] Comments on Second Proposal CCWG Accountability

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Sun Aug 30 19:29:30 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Comments on Second Proposal CCWG Accountability
 From: vanda at scartezini.org

 I agree with you in many parts Alberto and Alejandro well. There is a clear distinction between civil society is understood as organized civil society and citizens as independent of any organization.
 Still believe that the citizens if they are already and will sofre impacts from the Internet with the transition, some points to keep in mind: if now with the gTLDs if we have strict contracts the RAA, you can imagine how it could be if we have a governance thinner and without the strong involvement of "ALAC and its regional"; other points are also relevant as data, distribution of IPV6 etc.
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil