[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = B3n_de_Postulaci acceptance = C3 = C3 = B3n =

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 14:22:29 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Utf-8 q = B3n_de_Postulaci acceptance = C3 = C3 = B3n =
 From: harold.arcos at gmail.com

 Ladies and

 At present our challenges as we move Region to deepen
 work from the perspective of users and users that we represent
 in LACRALO. The issues related to DNS, the debate about neutrality,
 new gTLDs, IPv6 deployments, Freedom of Expression, Rights
 Human and IANA transition facing the new commercials, among others,
 are issues that touch the everyday and define users and
 regional and global users.

 I am sure we can build contributions as Outreach Organization
 respecting the different visions that coexist in this space,
 converging in efforts to contribute to the development of Internet
 for everyone. In a spirit of inclusion these efforts go through
 recognize each and every one of the visions of the representation
 user interests.Adding them to the construction process
 proposals to the relevance of having plumbed needs
 domestic users.

 That is why my will and hard work are engaged in
 Member ALAC do a role convergence of commitments and construction
 actual contributions to ICANN staff responsible for monitoring
 our proposals.

 Teamwork, effort and commitment are the values \u200b\u200bthat accompany us
 in this new mission to promote the work of our region. I agree
 formally reiterate my candidacy for the mission of ALAC Member and
 build together regional participation that users and users
 our countries deserve.

 Cheers
 Harold Arcos
 Venezuela President Internauta