dear all interesting to read this link, unhappily just in Inglés. NTIA renewd agreement taking into consideration Verisign is the one in charge of name files.

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Aug 20 02:18:39 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: dear all interesting to read this link, unhappily just in Inglés. NTIA renewd agreement taking into consideration Verisign is the one in charge of name files.
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Leon, nothing about deadlines and time, as we all see coming
 something that way. I mean the issue as estahora
 NTIA-Verisign-ICANN- IANA, according to current contracts and post transision.
 Not the first time it is mentioned that NTIA and Verisign taking seguirn
 an Agreement of Cooperation after the transition.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 Posted on: wednesday, August 19, 2015 10:48 pm