[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = RES = C3 = 3A__Postulaci B3n_ALAC-Member =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Aug 20 00:44:42 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Utf-8 q = RES = C3 = 3A__Postulaci B3n_ALAC-Member =
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 I support the nomination of Harold Arcos to be the representative of LACRALO to ALAC.
 I agree with Eduardo noting all activities that Harold is organizing and leading your country and region.
 Greetings to all.
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016
 One World, One Internet

 2009-2015 Secretary FLUI
 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014 -
 ex - ALAC Member 2009-2011 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Original ----- ----- Mensagem