[lac-discuss-en] Second CWG Accountabilityd Report

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Wed Aug 19 23:41:17 UTC 2015

Dear Alberto,

Thanks for this information. I just want to point out that the Comment Period ends on September 12th.

Here’s the link to the call for comments and its timeline https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ccwg-accountability-2015-08-03-en <https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ccwg-accountability-2015-08-03-en>

Best regards,

León