[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = iso-8859-1 Postulaci = F3n_ALAC-Member-_anotad = iso-8859-1 q = a =?????

silvia.vivanco at icann.org silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Tue Aug 18 16:32:44 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = iso-8859-1 Postulaci = F3n_ALAC-Member-_anotad = iso-8859-1 q = a =?????
 From: silvia.vivanco at icann.org

 Dear All,

 Institutionalized the practice so far, which estsiguiendo staff, is to score the nominations, and supports auto nominations as they are presented in the list. In the call requires that the nominees enven one SOI, it is understood that they send if they agree to be nominated. The limit date for the acceptance of entries is August 28.

 Srvase see the process in the wiki page:
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2015+LACRALO+Regional+Selection

 Staff estorganizando a call for LACRALO for the presentation of all candidates. The date of the call as soon as possible is estarcomunicando.

 Thank you

 Best regards,

 Silvia

 Silvia Vivanco
 Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs
 ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
 www.icann.org <http://www.icann.org/>