[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = utf-8 Responder_a_las_preguntas_para_la_elec = = utf-8 q ci = C3 = B3n_ALAC_miembro =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Aug 12 21:59:45 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? Q = utf-8 Responder_a_las_preguntas_para_la_elec = = utf-8 q ci = C3 = B3n_ALAC_miembro =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Fatima,

 We have been discussing and reviewing all the regulations to allow for the greatest possible clarity to members of LACRALO. Not everyone has your experience or knowledge of LACRALO.

 We were looking at the situation for what it says in the second paragraph of Article 8 of the Operating Principles.

 "In the case of the election you must also consider the affiliation, residency and nationality who is serving as representative to the ALAC for LAC appointed by the NONCOM."

 It is by this standard that the analysis was done.

 Cheers

 Alberto Soto