[lac-discuss-en] FW: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Draft Report: Review of the Generic Names Supporting Organization

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 13:18:56 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: FW: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Draft Report: Review of the Generic Names Supporting Organization
 From: cveraq at gmail.com

 Vanda: if you say "I intend to vote in Please though I personally believe, and HAD Such statement made, That the review itself was really weak and did not touch Relevant several points."

 It sounds contradictory and the vote should be against?

 Carlos Vera Quintana
 0988141143
 Sguemecveraq

> El 2/8/2015, a las 19:39, Alejandro Pisanty <apisanty at gmail.com> escribió:
>
> I intend to vote in favor though I personally believe, and had made such statement, that the review itself was really weak and did not touch several relevant points.

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/6e497ab67c.html