[lac-discuss-en] = UTF-8 q = C3 = CONVOCATORIA_DE_AFILIACI 3A_At 93N = - = = UTF-8 q Large_ALS_Criterios_y_Expectativas_Taskforce = ?????

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 00:43:36 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: = UTF-8 q = C3 = CONVOCATORIA_DE_AFILIACI 3A_At 93N = - = = UTF-8 q Large_ALS_Criterios_y_Expectativas_Taskforce = ?????
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Jacqueline, Juan Manuel, all,

 the regional point of view has been expressed in the consensus we achieved to
 out of the meeting in Buenos Aires, with general criteria for ALS
 which they reached consensus and are of great strength and general validity.

 I hope these guidelines define what they will do our
 representatives.

 Alejandro Pisanty

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/bbfcc5232b.html