[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q Protection = C3 = 2C == B3n_de_datos_personales = utf-8 q = _Privacy???

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 22:59:32 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q Protection = C3 = 2C == B3n_de_datos_personales = utf-8 q = _Privacy???
 From: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 Right. Fátima has reason, I did not understand it Repeta porquahora as
 habamos worked on the issue for several persons, by February or March
 including Ftima and Alexander, Carlton also.

 In a moment Ftima aclaracin did that on which the focal point is
 retenciny this the differences between record and registry.

 Les mailing something. I hope to be useful for the discussion of
 subject. It is a bit long.

 According entend, the task is not transcribed or linkear all
 laws, which I had already sent the link, but is confronted
 list information in this document you sent us
 The legislation Ftima link and each pas

 Uruguay has legislacin special and record personal databases
 mandatory exceptions

 With respect to data retained According to the description of RAA 2013
 draft March 21, 2014:

 This is a complex issue. Delicate by its consequences. Try
 some points.

 * Item 1. Contractual relations. chained-*

 According understand: the data are retained in the case of RAA are
 arising from a contractual relationship between two parties: Who records
 data and the Registrar or registry (registry).

 Who records the data is NOT the owner of the data but who the
 recolectdel owner of the data, which is the person (physical or jurdica)
 it will use the.

 Aquhay two contract relationships or chained encuetran
 dependent of each other .. a) A is between the owner of the data and
 who is going to record and b) who the other is between the registers and the
 Register.

 We are interested in the purposes of analysis: Article 8 of the Uruguayan law, which
 Similarly to other sets the * purpose * principle by which:
 "The data processed podrn not be used for purposes
 different or incompatible with those for which they obtencin. The
 Bern data be deleted when they are no longer necessary or
 relevant to the purposes for which unless it has been collected. The
 Ruling determine them cases and proceedings in which, for
 exception, and attended the histricos values \u200b\u200bestadsticos or scientists,
 and according to especfica legislacin, personal data is retained
 when such an outdated necessity or relevance. Nor podrn
 communicate data between databases without it being pre-law or
 informed consent of the owner. "

 Obviously, those who want to use a domain must adhere to the rules
 regarding granting of said domain, being that for these
 rules on the retention of data are useful to meet the
 purpose of the domains registered attacks and protect
 facilitate the resolution of disputes in respect thereof. Neither
 can the owner of the data (physical or legal person) deny that
 the person who hires, that's who registry presentaral,
 need to register certain personal data to whose records the
 domain, they are required to be recorded.

 Anyway understand it is in order to put on a clusula
 respect to this agreement to avoid this conflict the previous contract
 autorizaciny stating this clear and express consent or in
 defect that clearly does, though separate contract, in another
 document. .

 When the person doing the registration is submitted to register the
 domain, but estbrindando outliers authorized by its contract with the
 owner of the data, and also the owner of the data must be
 authorized by the retention time and this must be done for
 purposes should indicate explicitly that the Registry should ..
 retain copy of this document from the contract itself autorizacino
 history between who serel domain owner and who registers.

 * Item 2. * Data Retention

 For the retention of data for a time, the holder of
 data may not question the fact of giving their data to be
 register the domain but retain the data * that * is not only because
 register, it is aftereffects. This, on the one hand: a)
 also must be consented to by the owner of the data in the contract
 hits with whom to register.This means that there must be another clusula
 or expression of will on the same document, which clearly
 stating that the holder agrees that the Registration Data hold
 data for some time, (will be five years or the period for which
 the retention is done in general) because it is in the interest of good
 prestacin service and to protect the system or usurapaciones
 fraud regarding the domains, including the domain who Sersu
 holder and estcontratando. I understand that this is a foundation and Valid
 little objectionable to the owner of the data: provides data for a
 determined and not for any other purpose and is for the purpose of proper
 the provision of the service to use. Protect your own domain
 too.

 The Registry should require that this clause expressly provided that n
 the contract between the future owner of the domain and who registers of
 which is copied. (Or a separate document, which is less practical
 but you can correct if I were not on the same contract)

 In turn, the owner of the data tendrel right according to law
 I understand that also should be required to immediately disclose all
 change data to the registry keeps updated. The holder
 Data shall be entitled to exercise the rights of access to
 database, after identification, rectification, update,
 inclusino supresin of personal data that corresponds including
 database in the Recording, if it finds error or misrepresentation or exclusion
 the information of which he is the owner or deletion of inaccurate data.
 Also the owner of the data tendrel right to Registry
 provide data only for the purposes for which it gave in the case
 retention data of the data subject deberconsentir
 expressly in the contract that these data are disclosed for the purpose
 of protection of the registry itself as already mentioned.

 * Point 3 .. protected data *

 As for the type of data you protegidos.todas protection laws of
 I know data establish that informed consent is required from
 data subject to be treated. But also derogate
 thereto. Uruguayan law in Article 9: "The treatment of
 lcito personal data is when the holder has given his
 free, prior, express and informed consent, which must
 documented. The said consent given with other statements,
 deberfigurar explicitly and prominently, prior notification to
 required data, of the information described in the article 13 of the
 this Act "

 But then again, all these laws, as we said, this set
 consent is NOT required in certain cases the same
 laws provide similarly. Would have to look at each
 differences legislation at this point.

 Uruguayan law in the same art.9 Continuation established 5 where
 NO such consent is required: including the data ESTN
 required for Registration of Domain Name and that will be the subject of
 According to the document retention in April 2014 ..

 * Subject: * the * email address *, which is required in the
 1.1.4 -. In this case the retention According to Uruguayan law,
 would have to have the express and informed consent of the applicant
 also authorizes that says give your e-mail address in
 the contract who will also record and overturn the contract
 with the registry, which should require the copy of the first contract.

 In other cases of retention data ESTN the others included in the 5
 cases of exception to article 9, at least in our country are data
 ESTN them in the bublic sources (inc. A) or are in the other subsections.

 They are added to Continuation:

 A) If the data comes from pblicas sources of information, such as
 records or publications in mass media.B) were collected
 themselves to exercise the powers or functions of the state
 under a legal obligation. C) In the case of d whose listings are loatos
 limit in the case of physical persons to names, document
 identity, nationality, address and date of birth. For
 legal bodies, social reason, fantasy name, unique record of
 taxpayers, address, phone and identity of persons responsible for
 thereof. D) Arising from a professional contractual relationship, or cientfica
 the owner of the data, and are necessary for their development or
 compliance. E) is made by physical persons for their exclusive use
 personal, individual or domestics.

 For subsequent law was added to the article 9 bases is also considered
 public or accessible to the public:

 A) The Official Journal and publications, whatever their
 recording medium or communication channel.

 B) Publications in mass-media, understanding
 such those from the press, whatever the medium in which
 listed or channel to which the communication is travsdel practice.

 C) Directories, yearbooks, directories, and similar materials bearing the names
 and addresses, or other personal details that have been included with the
 consent of the owner.

 D) Any other record or publication in the prevailing public interest
 in that the personal information contained therein may be
 viewed, distributed or used by third parties. Should
 Otherwise, use the registration or publication is podrhacer

 by disociacinu concealment techniques of personal data.

 So in all these cases mentioned above is NOT required
 informed consent of the data subject.

 Defined in Article 4: "Sources accessible to the public as those bases
 data which can be consulted by anyone, not
 prevented by a restrictive standard or requirement without ms, where appropriate, the
 payment of a contraprestacin. "

 Anyway holder to sign the contract as data
 we expressed, and are authorizing the use for that purpose of obtaining and
 preserving its domain. For retention to prevent serious
 encroachments

 * Sensitive * 4.Time

 The Uruguayan legislacin as the laws that v divides data
 personal into two: general personal data and sensitive data, a
 special type in personal data, which is more protected. Data
 exhaustively enumerated in sensitive ESTN Uruguayan law (preferences
 policies or religious beliefs, ethnic background, union affiliation, health data
 and sexual life)

 These are NOT subject to retention data, according to the document under consideration (
 April 2014 so we do not extend this topic.

 For these data: "No person shall be required to provide
 sensitive data. These podrn only be processed with the
 express written consent of the owner. Sensitive data only
 can be collected and processed for compelling reasons
 General interest authorized by law, or when the applicant organization
 have legal mandate to do so. Also be able to be treated with
 cientficas statistics purposes or dissociate when their
 titulares.Queda prohibited the formation of databases that store
 information that directly or indirectly disclose sensitive data. "Although
 there are some exceptions.

 This is something hastily vision we can give at this time.

 * SUMMARY: * All details will be resolved to establish and expressly
 the contract with the owner of the data that will be availing
 domain, authorizations and informed consent is made to the
 retention of data for the sole purpose of preventing fraud,
 occupation of domains, and facilitate the resolution of disputes, all According to the
 The legislation set to be applied.

 Registration should also have a copy of this contract and the holder of
 data should be able to access the database to exercise their rights
 access, Corrigendum, Upgrading data, inclusion of new data, or
 supresin of incorrect, and the communication control only the
 mentioned purposes .. This update of the data must also be a
 obligation to maintain the updated registry.

 Greetings to all

 Ada

 Greetings and