[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_de_datos_personales Protection = iso-8859-1 = q = 2C_privacidad???

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Sun Jun 15 14:37:08 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_de_datos_personales Protection = iso-8859-1 = q = 2C_privacidad???
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Fatima has reason. The topic is relevant to our region and
 example Brazil has diverse actions in various data protection
 fields of activity but has no law. Tine if a bill from
 2010 which is still in discussion in Congress because it was amended by
 Snowden and his account of that personal data publication and
 communications were opened our president. Argentina is that
 has its Law since 2000. PY also, Chile, Peru .. Enfin there are many
 solutions that can be discussed in face to RAA
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200 - Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464

 On 6/13/14, 16:53 &quot;Fatima Cambronero&quot; <fatimacambronero at gmail.com> wrote:
 > Alberto, all,
 >

 > Perhaps my mail was lost on April 6 where abordeste topic
 > (Data retention), I made my comments and made a job offer
 > On this subject: Data protection laws of each of our
 > Passes related to data retention. Allpropuse to work
 > The
 > Topic by pas, the ALS each country are grouped together to address the issue.
 > Allestexplicado by quesa proposal.
 > You can see that email registration and proposal here:
 > Http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/lac-discuss-es/2014/008846.html
 >
 > Unfortunately no one answered that email or that proposal.
 >
 > In this link:
 > Http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/lac-discuss-es/2014/date.html,
 > That
 > Is the record of the first part of the year of discussions
 > LACRALO
 > Podrn see quines have been pushing various issues that
 > Mention, such as Whois (t, Alexander, Ada, I), although in
 > Our THIN have experts involved in the issue as both WGs
 > RTs, which may be guindonos informndonos and to discuss best
 > On the issue and to take positions in LACRALO.
 >
 > Remember that besides the data protection laws of the respective
 > Passes not within the scope of ESTN ICANN. Sen RAA in this case
 > As
 > A description of the item specifications and data retention
 > Potentially legtimos propsitos for recoleccin / retention of
 > Data.
 >
 > Best regards,
 > Fatima Cambronero
 >

 > On 13 June 2014, 16:12, Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org>
 > Wrote:

 Alejandro &gt;&gt; The intention is not to form a library.Often
 Capacitacin &gt;&gt; requested. This is a way to train: the search and
 >> Reading, and who performs as desired, without impositions. There
 >> Libraries containing all this information, and those in
 Each &gt;&gt;
 >> Country with its own laws, no need OF ANY use agreement.
 What &gt;&gt;
 Lyrics &gt;&gt; happily and remain the past, but is part of
 All &gt;&gt;
 >> We have to do.
 >>
 >> To what? A few examples of the many by which we
 That &gt;&gt;
 Know a little more &gt;&gt; Protection of personal data:

 >> - ICANN's public consultation on 2013 RAA Data Retention
 Specification and Data Elements &gt;&gt; Legitimate Purposes for Collection and
 Retention1 &gt;&gt;

 >> - New gTLD Program. Personal Data Privacy statement: 1.
 International transfer ... &gt;&gt;

 >> - Art29 Data Protection Working Party (Brussels, JUN
 >> 2013)
 >>
 >> - Letter to ICANN European Council Superior Protection
 Of &gt;&gt;
 Data &gt;&gt; (April 2014). Purpose: Recopilacin data, the retencinyl
 Aprivacidad &gt;&gt; in the context of the contract of Registrars (RAA 2013)

 >> - WHOIS Beta. Task Art. 29
 >>
 >> - Montevideo Declaration on the future of the
 Cooperation &gt;&gt;
 Internet &gt;&gt; that was one of the basic elements of the strategic plan
 2013-2015 &gt;&gt; Regin of Latin America and Caribbean.

 During &gt;&gt; the period of review, only two people opine on the
 First example &gt;&gt;. Javier Pallero now have an excellent
 Professional &gt;&gt;
 >> Whose knowledge on this topic are really outstanding.

 Also missing &gt;&gt; capacitacin on other issues as WHOIS, and other ANMS
 Security &gt;&gt; technicians as DNSs and several of the same or greater
 >> Complexity.

 But &gt;&gt; can not do it all together, but together we can do it.

 Only &gt;&gt; I ask everyone to work together, and one of the forms is giving me
 Time &gt;&gt;
 >> To continue working on it.

 Best regards &gt;&gt;

 Alberto Soto &gt;&gt;

 Alberto &gt;&gt;,

 Cul ... &gt;&gt; but will the discussion? culture will be the object that LACRALO
 >> Do the job of forming a library of data protection laws
 Personal &gt;&gt;?

 Let &gt;&gt; reverse:

 Libraries &gt;&gt; asexisten, made by organizations devoted so
 Professional &gt;&gt; both privacy issue as the file and library.
 For &gt;&gt;
 >> Access laws is best to seek one of these collections and make
 Agreements &gt;&gt;
 For possible use &gt;&gt;.

 >> But above all for what? we will make a draft LACRALO - as
 >> Should be, with mission, vision, objectives, goals, resources allocated,
 >> Commitments, charter, iron triangle, ... accountability - that
 Consists &gt;&gt; confront each ccTLD of the region with laws
 Applicable &gt;&gt;
 >> In your country?

 Ms &gt;&gt; Sounds a bit ambitious to do a collection of songs and
 There will &gt;&gt;
 >> To be very well prepared to undertake it. And no insurance
 One &gt;&gt;
 Instance &gt;&gt; better - for example, in each country, or the type of the Observatory
 Inter-&gt;&gt; Data Protection - now you esthaciendo.

 >> There is another problem in this field will face as users
 Some &gt;&gt;
 Countries in the region &gt;&gt;: international treaties such as the TPP or TPPA
 >> (Treaty of Association Transpacfico) include very especficas clusulas
 >> That determine the characteristics of the &quot;whois&quot; in ccTLDs, always
 >> Favor of commercial interests, particularly those of business
 In &gt;&gt;
 EU &gt;&gt;. We are prepared as LACRALO to address this issue? (I can
 Ms file &gt;&gt; details if required).

 In &gt;&gt; associations which you represent ESTN in touch with
 CcTLDs &gt;&gt; on some of these issues? quposiciones have our
 Associations &gt;&gt;?

 Best regards &gt;&gt;.

 Alejandro Pisanty &gt;&gt;

 06/12/2014 &gt;&gt; 10:18 GMT-05: 00 Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org
 >> <mailto:asoto at ibero-americano.org> &gt;:

 Thanks &gt;&gt; Javier!I will ask them to please every member of
 Our ALS &gt;&gt; that try to send The legislation of your country to
 >> Regard. If there is a Law of Protection of Personal Data (the
 Link ... &gt;&gt;)
 If it is &gt;&gt; estcumpliendo, if there are other ways to get data
 >> Personal. In several countries there are organizations quasi ghosts
 Provide &gt;&gt;
 Against data &gt;&gt; with current legislation. It is the foundation we need
 To &gt;&gt;
 >> A good discussion.

 Best regards &gt;&gt;

 Alberto Soto &gt;&gt;

 Javierjosepallero at gmail.com &gt;&gt;&gt;]
 >> Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 24:11
 >> To: Alberto Soto
 >> CC: LACRALO Espaol
 >> Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-es] Protection of Personal Data Privacy

 Alberto &gt;&gt; This is interesting because in Argentina, for example, can
 >> Access the name, Tax ID number, ID and data delegacin of
 Any &gt;&gt;
 Registrant &gt;&gt;  https://nic.ar/busqueda-dominio-no-disponible.xhtml

 In the old system &gt;&gt; the direccinfsica found that pruning
 RegistrtbNL &gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; too. But also with the data found in the search
 That &gt;&gt;
 >> It is not difficult to figure out.

 Certain &gt;&gt; details (name, national identity,
 Identification &gt;&gt;
 Tax or pension &gt;&gt;, occupation, date of birth and address)
 That &gt;&gt;
 Argentina &gt;&gt; the law allows treatment without obtaining the consent of
 >> Holder
 Hacindolos &gt;&gt; &quot;free circulation&quot;.They are showing nic.ar &lt;
 Http://nic.ar &gt;&gt;&gt; <http://nic.ar> And sometimes, these data are too
 >> (Mxime when now gives the analysis of extracted metadata information
 More &gt;&gt;
 Allde &gt;&gt; what explcito)

 Our law &gt;&gt; (and as far as I have understood, several in the region)
 Continued &gt;&gt;
 European Directive 95/46/EC &gt;&gt; an existing and reform process. But
 To &gt;&gt;
 >> Least in the case of Argentina missing something that the European directive Stiene:
 >> Express references to principles of proportionality. Not only is
 Qudatos &gt;&gt; podrn being trafficked freely, but how much is needed
 >> To fulfill the purposes of registration.
 >>
 >> In what concerns us, is in respect of the proportionality
 Data &gt;&gt;
 >> Shown and its utility for the public record holders
 Of &gt;&gt;
 Domains pas &gt;&gt; point. Efecturar be interesting and a good survey
 >> Establish some principles for assessing how managers
 CcTLDs in the region &gt;&gt; try (ycmo MUST try) data
 >> Ownership.
 >>
 >> Finally, in the uk the European Directive does not apply, and almost
 USA &gt;&gt; and the laissez faire holds the reins. It also serves to
 >> These questions that come to mind for the region.

 Regards &gt;&gt;.

 Javier J. Pallero &gt;&gt;

 Http://about.me/javierpallero &gt;&gt; <http://www.linkedin.com/in/javierpallero>

 The &gt;&gt; June 12, 2014, 11:15 AM, Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org
 >> <mailto:asoto at ibero-americano.org><mailto:asoto at ibero-americano.org
 >> <mailto:asoto at ibero-americano.org> &gt;&gt; Wrote:

 This &gt;&gt; is also important to study subject, and is legal technician and
 No &gt;&gt;
 Informtico &gt;&gt; technician. The domain administrator. Uk, unlike
 The &gt;&gt;
 Generality &gt;&gt; world, open ms personal data atodos rather to
 >> Any.

 Best regards &gt;&gt;

 Alberto Soto &gt;&gt;

 Http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jun/11/nominet-new-rules-uk-do &gt;&gt;
 Mai &gt;&gt;
 >> &lt;

 Http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jun/11/nominet-new-rules-uk-do &gt;&gt;
 -End-&gt;&gt; main privacy

 N &gt;&gt;-end-privacy

 Http://www.lacralo.org &gt;&gt;

 Http://www.lacralo.org &gt;&gt;

 >> -
 --------------------------- &gt;&gt;
 Dr. Alejandro Pisanty &gt;&gt;
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry &gt;&gt;
 3000 University Avenue &gt;&gt; 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD &gt;&gt;
 SMS +525541444475 &gt;&gt; +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog &gt;&gt;: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 LinkedIn &gt;&gt;: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
 UNAM &gt;&gt; Join the group on LinkedIn,
 Http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614 &gt;&gt;
 ---- &gt;&gt; Join &gt;&gt; ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org

 Http://www.lacralo.org &gt;&gt;