[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q Protection = C3 = 2C == B3n_de_datos_personales = utf-8 q = _Privacy???

javierjosepallero at gmail.com javierjosepallero at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:11:50 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q Protection = C3 = 2C == B3n_de_datos_personales = utf-8 q = _Privacy???
 From: javierjosepallero at gmail.com

 This is interesting since in Argentina Alberto, for example, can be
 access the name, Tax ID number, ID and any data delegacin
 registrant  https://nic.ar/busqueda-dominio-no-disponible.xhtml

 In the old system the direccinfsica pruning found that registrtbNL> too. But also with the data found in the search that
 It is not difficult to figure out.

 There are certain details (name, national identity, identification
 tax or social security, occupation, date of birth and address) that
 Argentina can treat the law without obtaining the consent of the owner,
 hacindolos "free circulation". They are showing nic.ar And
 Sometimes these data are too (when mxime now gives the analysis of
 metadata extracted information more allde what explcito)

 Our law (and to my knowledge, several in the region) followed
 European Directive 95/46/EC and an effective reform process. But
 least in the case of Argentina missing something that the European directive Stiene:
 express references to principles of proportionality. Not only is
 qudatos podrn being trafficked freely, but how much is needed
 to fulfill the purposes of registration.

 In what concerns us, it is the proportionality in the data
 shown and its utility for the public record holders
 pas domains point. Efecturar be interesting and a good survey
 establish some principles for assessing how managers
 ccTLDs in the region treated (ycmo MUST try) data
 ownership.

 Finally, in the uk the European Directive does not apply, and almost
 as in USA, laissez faire holds the reins. It also serves to
 these questions that come to mind for the region.

 Greetings.

 Javier J.Pallero
 http://about.me/javierpallero <http://www.linkedin.com/in/javierpallero>

 The June 12, 2014, 11:15 AM, Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org>