[lac-discuss-en] = iso-8859-1 == q 3A_Agenda_for_the_LACRALO_mon Fwd = iso-8859-1 q thly_meeting_ / _Agenda_para_la_reuni = F3n_mensual_de_LACRALO =????

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Thu May 22 14:38:49 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: = iso-8859-1 == q 3A_Agenda_for_the_LACRALO_mon Fwd = iso-8859-1 q thly_meeting_ / _Agenda_para_la_reuni = F3n_mensual_de_LACRALO =????
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Humberto,

 on the General Assembly: his is not just a "more trusted" reunin, "most important" or "more official". Has especficas functions. The proposal of the Presidency and Secretariat must be available and widely discussed with anticipation.

 The single issue for which the General Assembly is essential is to changes in the statutes and regulations Sealan dems that. Qupropuestas must now that's less than a month?

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org