[lac-discuss-en] ??? = Iso-8859-1 == q 3A_Agenda_for_the_LACRALO_mon Fwd = iso-8859-1 q thly_meeting_ / F3n_mensual_de_ == _Agenda_para_la_reuni = iso-8859-1 q = LACRALO???

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu May 22 14:50:12 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? = Iso-8859-1 == q 3A_Agenda_for_the_LACRALO_mon Fwd = iso-8859-1 q thly_meeting_ / F3n_mensual_de_ == _Agenda_para_la_reuni = iso-8859-1 q = LACRALO???
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Alejandro, the proposal must be of the Region, not the Presidency and
 Secretariat. Ascomienza consensus. All we propose our
 concerns. Many criticize ESTN used to have, but never
 proposed. We intend to change this.
 At present the governance group should be posting changes
 statutes and dems, and estarabierto a period of consultation, which ce
 cerrarantes London. Whereupon win for a while til
 General Assembly and other topics that our Regin considers essential.
 Although not obvious, is esttrabajando.
 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto