[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = C3 = B3n_de_LACRA Propuesta_de_declaraci == utf-8 q = C3 = B3n_del_rol_de_custodia_de LO_respecto_de_la_transici == utf-8 q = _las_funciones_de_la_IANA?????

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Wed May 7 18:43:07 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Utf-8 q = C3 = B3n_de_LACRA Propuesta_de_declaraci == utf-8 q = C3 = B3n_del_rol_de_custodia_de LO_respecto_de_la_transici == utf-8 q = _las_funciones_de_la_IANA?????
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Estimates:

 Attended against time that we would like please make your
 contributions and comments on this proposal by Natalia at Fatima
 draft presented by Jose Arce to generate the declaration of
 LACRALO regarding the preliminary proposal for the transition of the role of
 custody IANA functions.

 The link is here:

 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=48335406

 I want to clarify that a new document is generated in order to not
 infringe the intellectual property of Josen this subject.

 Regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/bfa1eea086.html