[lac-discuss-en] = utf-8 q = C3 = Tema_Transici B3n_funciones_IANA =??

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sat May 3 00:10:12 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: = utf-8 q = C3 = Tema_Transici B3n_funciones_IANA =??
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Alejandro, I agree. I proposed only address this issue differently and was offensive opinions until he was breaking the "usual treatment", and at that time there were three or four reviews so matching and non-matching mine. Lamentable consensus.

 I wish all our region so we can quickly expidiera consensus, start working productively.

 It's time to begin to participate.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto