[lac-discuss-en] Project CROPP

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sat Apr 5 12:03:14 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Project CROPP
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Dev,

 Yesterday, I gave my consent to Quickly the Amendments made into the project
 in order to Comply With the deadline.

 However, after studying the changes Carefully That Were made to the project
 I have the impression That the project would not be Appropriate to Fulfill
 the purpose of the trip Regarding Haiti. For the above, I propose to
 modification Which Involves no change in costs, but it Helps to Pursue the
 Sought goal.

 Indeed, I propose Philippe Boland That flies from Colombia (the country
 where I lives) to Philippe Because Haiti is a French native speaker Which
 would Facilitate the exposure of the topics. In turn, Javier would Pallero
 travel from Argentina to Dominican Republic. These are roundtrip flights and
 there will not be Travel between Port au Prince and Santo Domingo.

 If it is impracticable to change itineraries, I ask you to replace Jose
 Arce by Philippe Boland on the trip.

 In short, we are Reducing costs and increase increasing the level of understanding
 the presentations.

 I hope you can request Consider This.

 Best regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/ae95db496d.html