[lac-discuss-en] VOTE RESULTS: 2014 Director-At-Large Board (Seat # 15) Selection Process

Kivuva at transworldafrica.com Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Sat Apr 5 09:09:25 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: VOTE RESULTS: 2014 Director-At-Large Board (Seat # 15) Selection Process
 From: Kivuva at transworldafrica.com

 Olivier, the single Internet user is an important stakeholder and
 Should I never feel under Represented. As Christian has Observed,
 "Internet users of all sorts are unable to get Their voice heard
 Effectively. "This calls for more representation and even a second
 board seat. This should be an Agenda at ATLAS II in London.

 Regards

 Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya.
 Internet Society Chapter Secretary Kenya