[lac-discuss-en] VOTE RESULTS: 2014 Director-At-Large Board (Seat # 15) Selection Process

rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 14:35:25 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: VOTE RESULTS: 2014 Director-At-Large Board (Seat # 15) Selection Process
 From: rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com

 Dear Colleagues,

 I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to all members of the At-Large
 community, the Electorate, the Board Candidate Evaluation Committee, the
 Board Member Selection Process Committee, the ICANN community and staff.

 I am honored to Have Been selected as an ICANN Board by the Director-
 At-Large Community of Individual Internet users around the world. The
 Given support and encouragement to me across all regions Have Been
 overwhelming and I am deeply touched by the trust and confidence That the
 community has bestowed upon me.

 Your trust will guide me During my term as an ICANN Board director and I am
 very much looking forward to continue Engaging with you in the years to
 eat.

 Best regards,

 Abdul Rahim Rinalia

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/0c1c85c7d5.html