[lac-discuss-en] Mail bounce!

rodrigo.delaparra at icann.org rodrigo.delaparra at icann.org
Fri Mar 28 11:48:30 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Mail bounce!
 From: rodrigo.delaparra at icann.org

 Dear Joseph,

 I, on behalf of ICANN staff and myself, thank you for
 your dedication and effort shown ahead in recent LACRALO
 three.

 Congratulations for the work done on behalf of the Latin American and
 Caribbean who are interested in the development of Internet.

 We look forward to your active participation in the community
 ICANN.

 Thanks and much success in your future endeavors.

 Receive a hug.

 --------------------------
 Rodrigo de la Parra

 rodrigo.delaparra @ icann.org
 @ Rdelapar
 Vice President for Latin America and the Caribbean
 The Internet home of Latin America and the Caribbean
 Rambla Republic of Mexico 6125
 Montevideo, 11400
 Uruguay
 ICANN
 One World, One Internet

 On 3/27/14 11:30 PM, &quot;Javier Pallero&quot; <javierjosepallero at gmail.com> wrote:
 > Thanks Joseph for the work you did. And I want to tell you that we are
 > Inspired to become more involved and to continue involvement
 > Work for the region.
 > I know from personal measure your efforts. My sincerest
 > Congratulations and success in the new stages!
 >
 > Javier J. Pallero
 > Http://about.me/javierpallero <http://www.linkedin.com/in/javierpallero>
 >

 > On March 27, 2014, 12:18, Natalia Enciso
 > <natalia.enciso at gmail.com> wrote:

 José &gt;&gt; Thanks for your work on Lacralo, by and for the region. I know
 >> Was a
 Work &gt;&gt; was often arduous but gratifiante at once. You
 Difficult moments &gt;&gt; touched touched transiting the region. I feel that
 >> Have all grown in the process and were able to get ahead. A
 Despite &gt;&gt;
 All critical &gt;&gt; received, you came out ahead and the region.
 You left your followers &gt;&gt; good foundation for further growth.

 Thanks &gt;&gt; especially for your friendship, as always told me, you're the
 >> Brother I never had. I thank you all for sharing this
 >> Time,
 >> Have worked with you, have enjoyed your beautiful family together
 With &gt;&gt;
 Mary &gt;&gt; Ana Camila and now. I'm sure you will continue to see us and
 >> Working together.
 >>
 >> All the best for your come, you deserve it! Exitos!

 Natalia &gt;&gt;

 The &gt;&gt; 27 March 2014 11:04, Juan Manuel Rojas <jumaropi at yahoo.com
 >>> Wrote:

 José &gt;&gt;&gt; Dear and honored,
 Words will not be &gt;&gt;&gt; enough to agracer your management and commitment
 With &gt;&gt;
 >>> Region. I know you will continue to participate (I think) and we will continue
 >>> &quot;Seeing&quot;. There is more, but the word THANKS it is sufficient and
 Once &gt;&gt;
 >>> Falls short.

 A &gt;&gt;&gt; hug

 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS &gt;&gt;&gt;
 Social Communicator &gt;&gt;&gt;
 President &gt;&gt;&gt; - AGEIA DENSI Colombia

 >>> Twitter: @ JmanuRojas

 Join &gt;&gt;&gt; LACRALO:

 Johnnylaureano at yahoo.com &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; wrote:

 >>> Jose,

 My sincere congratulations &gt;&gt;&gt;, reach the end of a term also
 Is &gt;&gt;
 Voluntary &gt;&gt;&gt; says a lot about your commitment to capacity
 >> Similar.
 The &gt;&gt;
 >>> Holistic view that integrates the society, community and family
 Converted &gt;&gt;
 >>> Today on your management experience and is a value for you, for everyone
 To &gt;&gt;
 The &gt;&gt;
 LACRALO &gt;&gt;&gt; today and the new LACRALO starting tomorrow.

 >>> I reiterate my appreciation and thanks for the time
 Generously &gt;&gt;
 Given &gt;&gt;&gt; me and everyone.

 A &gt;&gt;&gt; hug from Peru.

 >>> Sincerely,

 Johnny Laureano &gt;&gt;&gt;

 ----- Original Message ----- &gt;&gt;&gt;
 Douma Lange &gt;&gt;&gt; <janice.lange at icann.org> , Beatriz Rodriguez &lt;
 Bemaroa at hotmail.com &gt;&gt;&gt;;
 María Dolores Puy &gt;&gt;&gt; <dolorespuy at hotmail.com> , Patricio de la Parra &lt;
 Icann.org rodrigo.delaparra &gt;&gt;&gt; @&gt;; Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro &lt;
 Salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro &gt;&gt;&gt; @ gmail.com&gt;; Eduardo Diaz &lt;
 Eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
 >>> Subject: [lac-discuss-en] Email farewell!
 >>>
 >>> Dear Members,

 Here &gt;&gt;&gt; is in Singapore and Thursdays and the last day of my term, so
 That &gt;&gt;
 'll Take &gt;&gt;&gt; to tell them a few things:

 We shared &gt;&gt;&gt; three years together, we've been fortunate Had we
 Personally known &gt;&gt;&gt; and have shared many activities. For my
 Part &gt;&gt;
 I enjoyed every moment &gt;&gt;&gt;.

 I reaffirm my commitment &gt;&gt;&gt; it's best rotation of posts and
 Give &gt;&gt;
 Possibilities &gt;&gt;&gt; members who have excelled and have invested
 Long &gt;&gt;&gt; volunteering. This effort is
 >> Rewarded.
 >>>

 >>> I want to thank all members of LACRALO staff
 >> Staff,
 To &gt;&gt;
 Performers &gt;&gt;&gt; always be there to support initiatives and
 Empowering us &gt;&gt;
 To further advance &gt;&gt;&gt; participation in the development of
 Policies &gt;&gt;
 Of &gt;&gt;
 ICANN &gt;&gt;&gt;.

 Personally thank &gt;&gt;&gt; Andrew Piazza, Carlos Aguirre, Fatima
 Cambronero &gt;&gt;,
 Natalia &gt;&gt;&gt; Enciso, Dev Anand, Carlton Samuels, Sylvia Leite, Salanieta
 Tamanikaiwaimaro &gt;&gt;&gt; Janice Lange Douma, Naveed ul Haq, Eduardo Diaz
 Dolores &gt;&gt;
 Puy &gt;&gt;&gt; Beatriz Rodriguez and Rodrigo de la Parra, who made my
 Step &gt;&gt;
 By &gt;&gt;
 LACRALO &gt;&gt;&gt; an experience that led to my personal growth and
 >> Professional.
 >>>

 >>> Finally, I just want to say my pillar in these tasks was my
 >>> Family and closest friends. Always remember that the family is the
 Beam &gt;&gt;
 >>> Light by which we guide our actions. Almost two
 Months &gt;&gt;
 I went &gt;&gt;
 Father and &gt;&gt;&gt; discovered a better world, I discovered that life is perfect in
 All &gt;&gt;
 >>> Time, we just enjoy every moment.Enjoy each
 Instantly &gt;&gt;
 >>> Your loved ones, do not miss the opportunity to tell the
 And love &gt;&gt;
 To &gt;&gt;
 From there &gt;&gt;&gt; life will shine on everyone and everything.

 Good life for all &gt;&gt;&gt;