[lac-discuss-en] 193 Application FUNDETIC BOLIVIA

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Mar 7 13:42:46 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: 193 Application FUNDETIC BOLIVIA
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Hi Humberto, may agree with you that the bylaws may
 meet, but will seem to be completely contradictory to what is stated in the
 choose a web of the institution. All of the two examples you cite, may
 be considered the stamp for the World Day of Internet, where
 referred to the peasants. This would be commendable if actions
 prior to providing the information and knowledge necessary to not only
 for that event, but actually actions that indicate the beginning and continuity
 Internet user.
 The other example "My web" is to "under joint price", ie
 who can not pay, will have no.
 My personal conclusion, the Statute differs greatly, both actions
 mission and the organization as purely commercial orientation and
 particularly towards the government, which does not satisfy the conditions
 to certify.If you do what the statute says, will match, but is
 doing things as the only allfigura study, with conclusions
 business that serve to provide its services to companies and
 government.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto