[lac-discuss-en] Latin American and Caribbean Islands Regional At-Large Organization (LACRALO)> Advice needed ALS Regional Application FUNDETIC 193 BOLIVIA

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Mar 7 14:09:57 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Latin American and Caribbean Islands Regional At-Large Organization (LACRALO)> Advice needed ALS Regional Application FUNDETIC 193 BOLIVIA
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Sergio, can not agree on our part or all opinions, always showing mutual respect. But I think adjectives mismatched reviews it has been in recent years, the main factor that makes no progress our region, we should all work for this not to happen again.

 Turning to reference: this organization is doing what it says on their website, commercially oriented and providing services to the government and enterprises, and not what the statute says. The statute board to society, private companies and state, but in their actions, no. This is not criticism, or we have to get into that. We just have to do the analysis on compliance with the conditions to be met by an organization to certify as ALS.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto