[lac-discuss-en] 193 Application FUNDETIC BOLIVIA

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Mar 7 00:18:00 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: 193 Application FUNDETIC BOLIVIA
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, I just uploaded to the wiki my comment, with no suggestion
 accept the certification. I copy down the same comment:

 Observations after reading their bylaws, procedures and
 choose a web content:
 Mission differs in the Staff Regulations: policies, implement
 and coordinate strategies aimed at reducing the digital divide actions
 Travs pulse of the Informaciny Technologies in the Comunicacin
 all sectors and fields of society.
 The statute generally estorientado: citizens, businesses and
 public and private institutions. never shown oriented actions
 people in particular.

 Observations on the web page:
 The mission: To promote and coordinate the government's relations with the
 Bolivian society by the management of ICT tools in all
 FIELDS sectors.
 About Us In the reason for its creation: Created to assist the
 Plurinational State of Bolivia to the planning, execution of direcciny
 actions necessary to implement the electronic government in the country
 by diffusion and use of the Informaciny Technologies
 Communication technologies (ICT).

 As end user internet is quoted once in About us
 but all actions aim to serve in the government scope,
 aclarndolo specifically. This can be seen in major functions,
 Mission, Quality Policy How, Institutional Objectives, Strategy
 Overall Demand (commercial orientation, Content and Services
 (Commercial orientation) Technology (commercial orientation).
 Factors in success, politician Leadership requires active participation
 and direct government officials.
 In estorientado components work to government and business. About
 Services, is purely commercial.

 From the moment of its creation, there was no action the user intended
 end of internet, and the foregoing, all its actions is
 oriented commercial basis, working with businesses and government of his
 pas.

 You do not have in their statutes, or procedures, or in its web page,
 anything that allows a glimpse of a previous or future work with the end user
 (Non-commercial) Internet, therefore, should not be certified.