[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 q = Off_topic F3n_organ == 3A_Contribuci = iso-8859-1 q = izaciones_sociedad_civil_NetMundial???

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 20:46:43 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 q = Off_topic F3n_organ == 3A_Contribuci = iso-8859-1 q = izaciones_sociedad_civil_NetMundial???
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 With Natalia Enciso APADIT Paraguay and a group of organizations
 civil society in Latin America (RedLatam), we have developed a
 contribution to send NetMundial, reunin that tendrlugar 23 and 24
 We next few April.

 We invite you to visit the link where the contribution is:
 http://ig4lac.com/2014/03/06/joint-contributions-of-civil-society-organizations-from-latin-america-to-netmundial/

 Right now it is open for signature by those interested
 share the points expressed in this contribution, focused
 especially from the perspective of civil society organizations
 civil in our region.

 Podrn attulo sign individually as organizations of
 they are part.

 In the same podrn link add their signatures. The deadline for raising
 contributions is this Prximo 8 March, so we asked could
 participate prior to their maturity.

 Thank you very much.

 Best Regards,

 Fatima Cambronero

 -
 * Fatima * Cambronero
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the Diplo Internet Governance Community discussions: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/a82590b84e.html