[lac-discuss-en] ??? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_de_Capacidade Programa_Creaci = iso-8859-1 q = s_LACRALO 3A_2 = B0_etapa =?

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 02:29:02 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_de_Capacidade Programa_Creaci = iso-8859-1 q = s_LACRALO 3A_2 = B0_etapa =?
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear,

 We are writing with Natalia Enciso to share with the
 developments regarding the continuation of Creation Program
 LACRALO capabilities that we have started from Costa Rica.

 * BACKGROUND *

 In the meeting of ICANN * Costa Rica * in March 2012, members of
 LACRALO * had * different * Sessions * Capacity Creation. This is
 link to these sessions:
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Costa+Rica+Events+Capacity+Building+Sessions+Workspace

 After all, from * April 2012 * continue with the sessions
 * Creation of
 Capacity in our monthly calls LACRALO *. At this link
 podrn find different presentations we had the
 Guest speakers from the ICANN community.
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Capacity+Building+Activities

 On * January 2013 * survey * is * realizuna all members
 LACRALO to indicate on qutemas wanted / needed to receive
 capacitaciny besides, they could offer as speakers who
 considered qualified to do so. You can find the results of
 the survey at the following link:
 https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/40175853/Resultados%20encuesta%20LACRALO%20Programa%20de%20Capacitaci%C3%B3n%202013.pdf?api=v2

 * Also on the Wiki LACRALO Capacity Building Activities *:
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Capacity+Building+Activities

 Taking the results of this survey, they continued to make
 training in our monthly calls on the computer LACRALO
 satisfied * Natalia Enciso and *.

 From * August 2013 * Natalia Enciso we decided to invite all
 LACRALO to who had time available, you could continue
 I lead
 Creation of this program capabilities, based on the survey
 on the whole THIN. This program following hands * Juan Manuel
 Rojas * from * September 2013 *.

 * BUILDING PROGRAM CREATION LACRALO 2 STAGE *

 * In July 2013 the meeting * of * ICANN * Durban Lanzen the
 * Learn initiative ICANN (ICANN ** Online Learning Initiative) *. From
 that time, with Natalia, we were comunicndonos with Crew
 ICANN Learn how it worked for this initiative.

 * In reunin ICANN Buenos Aires * in * November 2013 * We could
 talk to us expliccmo Nora Abusitta quin ICANN works * Learn * (
 http://learn.icann.org/) and qudebamos do to apply for a course
 LACRALO online.

 At that moment, with the support of President * LACRALO JosArce *
 and based on the survey that was conducted in LACRALO bean and
 different initiatives creation capabilities our THIN * elaborate
 Program an eLearning Course * for the ICANN Staff Learn
 LACRALO could develop for a platform Travs * ICANN
 Learn *.

 The decision to apply for this course can be taken by
 representatives LACRALO ALS was based on the need
 seguamos detected in our THIN continue receiving training
 on topics that allow us to participate in an informed manner ms
 able to develop policies. We consider it necessary
 complement the training received to calls Travs
 monthly, with a course with basic informational that could be taken from
 individually by members of LACRALO.

 The following link podrn find the * Program eLearning Course
 LACRALO * that * estdesarrollando by Nora Abusitta * and * Jeffrey
 * Dunn * of Staff
 * Learn ICANN:
 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=45747352

 We ask if they know sb link or material covering any of the
 items on the agenda for the eLearning course we can do
 Directions to add to the contents of the course.

 If you have questions or comments, please add these reviews
 * Wiki on Program Creation Capabilities
 (  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=45747352
 <  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=45747352>)

 Thank you very much.

 Best Regards,

 Natalia Enciso

 Fatima Cambronero

 -
 * Fatima * Cambronero
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668
 Twitter: @ facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

 * Join the LACRALO / ICANN discussions: *
 https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es

 * Join the Diplo Internet Governance Community discussions: *
 http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/

 * Join to the Internet Society (ISOC): * http://www.internetsociety.org/

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/80c6f7d490.html