[lac-discuss-en] = utf-8 Reuni q = C3 = C3 = A9 B3n_con_Fadi_Chehad =??

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 14:39:18 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: = utf-8 Reuni q = C3 = C3 = A9 B3n_con_Fadi_Chehad =??
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Alberto,

 thanks for this report.

 The best way to enter this reunin will be a report
 LACRALO activities, short and compact course, showing the
 and its effect on activity and impact. Must contain the number of
 initiatives since LACRALO on substantive policies
 ICANN as a first point; secondly cules have effect, whether in
 ALAC statements modifying or better, ideally, the policies and
 ICANN decisions. In each case it can, if it has display
 been an increase in participation in LACRALO to produce these
 results based on better quality information widely YMS
 shared in the community.

 It will be very valuable to the community to feed this report.The only
 way to produce is that the Presidency and the Secretariat to submit
 draft by Friday, October 10 and discuss it and nurture
 during the weekend to converge with your approach has
 time limit on Monday 13 October.

 In supplement and as a result we will be considering offering asla
 LACRALO and not just the requests that have been recorded so far right now
 are reduced to a recognition of authority without quid pro quo and funds.

 Best regards.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 8/10/2014 18:22 GMT-05: 00 Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org> :

> Estimados el Presidente y CEO de ICANN  ha confirmado que mantendremos una
> reunión face to face en Los Angeles con los cinco Chairs de las RALOs.
>
> Esta reunión está motivada en la mayor cooperación con la comunidad
> At-Large
> y sería harto conveniente que nosotros aportemos.
>
> Para ello les pido por favor que antes del lunes 13/10, me hagan llegar
> vuestras ideas y sugerencias para que ICANN y ALAC pueda colaborar con
> nuestra Comunidad. Y entre todos busquemos la facilidad y eficiencia en el
> trabajo.
>
> Además se está intentando que las RALOS tengamos nuestra reunión Face to
> Face anualmente. Para ello debemos dar idea de cómo participaremos más
> activamente no solo de las reuniones presenciales, sino de todas las otras
> reuniones, además de tener una mayor participación en los grupos de
> trabajo,
> internos y externos.
>
> Es un poco difícil  requerir este tipo de reunión con una baja
> participación.
>
> Espero vuestros amplios y fundados comentarios.
>
> Saludos cordales
>

> Alberto Soto

> http://www.lacralo.org

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 School of Chemistry UNAM
 Av.University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty