[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 Reuni q = F3n_con_Fadi_Chehad = E9 =

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 12:51:24 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 Reuni q = F3n_con_Fadi_Chehad = E9 =
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Dear Alberto,
 Thank you very much for the news. For now, I've seen many compliments and few proposals.
 I think for the annual meetings F2F (face-to-face) will be made with one goal in common, it can be a topic that can manifest RALOS us together (similar to what was done with ATLAS II, but segmented ms) and in addition, perform joint projects between RALOS to strengthen the capacities of the regions in this case is similar to CROPP. A little Alberto intending to hiciramos with Transition group, but at the interregional level.

 It will be interesting, for example, support ICANN, for example, an Outreach event in which each region of the ALS region could provide experts with thematic and other RALOS to exchange experiences and make m s richest work that ICANN and end users to understand how it affects them (or not) what allse discussed.

 In ATLAS II to generate inclusion talk much, this is achieved with Education and although that is for everyone, it has been seen that with the Creation Capabilities has been taken has increased participation . I have also found that, although most work virtually the ESTN RALOS comprising persons requiring, in one form or another, so interaction face the F2F reunin should not be simply a "social" space.

 Are many other issues in the pipeline, but for now, with this sersuficiente.
 Sincerely,

 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 Social Communicator
 President - AGEIA DENSI Colombia