[lac-discuss-en] Mapping event

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Thu Nov 6 22:39:13 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Mapping event
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Dear Alberto,

 dates of our event - organized jointly with others - estn for noticing; is likely to be on the last week of November or early December.

 For calendar I suggest amicably not reinvent the wheel and use a calendar tool rather than a wiki without especfica structure and precargarlo with known events that are relevant according to the criteria that apply Humberto t load before returning work and responsibility to the group. Only a suggestion.

 Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 3000 University Ave.,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org