[lac-discuss-en] Mapping event

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Nov 6 22:12:12 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Mapping event
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Alexander, Thanks for the suggestion, already being implemented.

 As we already knew and remembered today Silvia, for CROPP program must have eight weeks in advance. There will be another plan that we still do not know in detail, in the next few days we'll know. We will also have before it the event that ICANN has in its calendar, which also meet in the coming days.

 That date would be your event?

 Thanks again and best regards

 Alberto Soto

 Alberto,

 thanks for the invitation. It would be very productive to dispusieras online calendar entry in which all events you are already have been identified.This will facilitate and serve as an invitation for those who can identify and propose that you do not have yet, especially considering that you have support staff and both regional and global.

 In Mexico we are organizing one, the Dialogues on Internet Governance imminent date yet to be defined. What date from which he would apply what interests you as CROPP?

 Best regards,

 Alejandro Pisanty

 Sent from my iPhone