[lac-discuss-en] ??????????? Q = iso-8859-1 DOODLE _ / _ Webinar_LACRALO_en_la_Ac = q = iso-8859-1 F3n_de_la_Estrategia_Caribe_Latinoamerica tualizaci = = = iso-8859-1 no_12_de_noviembre_13 = q = 3A00_UTC 2C_14_a_las_23? =

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 15:37:15 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????????? Q = iso-8859-1 DOODLE _ / _ Webinar_LACRALO_en_la_Ac = q = iso-8859-1 F3n_de_la_Estrategia_Caribe_Latinoamerica tualizaci = = = iso-8859-1 no_12_de_noviembre_13 = q = 3A00_UTC 2C_14_a_las_23? =
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Alberto,

 I have already completed the Doodle.
 In previous conversations for the organization of this Webinar, Rodrigo
 Saucedo had informed him that in my case tena availability
 participate in this webinar the first days of the next scheduled week as
 13 and 14 have a classroom event in Córdoba and may not participate
 if the webinar was one of those two das.
 Unfortunately those options included in the Doodle and only me
 available to attend meeting on wednesday 12.
 I regret also that they have put in so few options and Doodle
 no S option to be included (only if absolutely necessary)
 - Or a similar phrase.
 I leave early settled my apologies if the option "winning"
 is one of two days.

 Best regards,
 Fatima Cambronero

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/9e02422186.html