[lac-discuss-en] RV: IMPORTANT Invitation / At-Large Capacity Building Program - 2015: " IANA Function Naming stewardship transition"

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 02:42:33 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RV: IMPORTANT Invitation / At-Large Capacity Building Program - 2015: "IANA Function Naming stewardship transition"
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Alberto,

 Calls and ICG (Transition Coordination Group
 Supervision of IANA) does have interpretation in different languages.
 I copy below the ad that was circulated a few days ago to information
 of the following calls. The next is Wednesday 10 December and
 The text below is information to participate in different languages.

 Best regards,
 Fatima Cambronero

 ICG Upcoming Conference Calls

 The IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG) has scheduled STI
 seventh, eighth and ninth conference calls:

    ICG Call # 7 - Wednesday, 12 November at 20: 00-21: 00 UTC (time
 converter here);
    ICG Call # 8 - Wednesday, November 26 at 02: 00-03: 00 UTC (time
 converter here); and
    ICG Call # 9 - Wednesday 10 December at 11: 00-12: 00 UTC (time
 converter here).

 The community is welcome to Attend by way of a listen-only mode Virtual
 Meeting Room-through Which audio of the call will be streamed. Translations
 will be available Relevant Adigo Bridge-through dial-in numbers and
 Conference ID codes.

 A list of country dial-in numbers can be found here. Should there be no
 Appropriate dial-in number for an interested participant, ICANN will
 Provide a dial-out service to the individual that. Correspondingly, language
 Conference service ID numbers are listed below:

    Français - Conference ID: 75929475

    Spanish - Conference ID: 68385764

   中文 - Conference ID: 825702

    Pусский - Conference ID: 345720

    العربية - Conference ID: 82855066

    Português - Conference ID: 7597521

 Participants Who are interested in an Inglés line but are Unable to join
 by way of the Virtual Meeting Room May request a dial-out service.

 For more information about the ICG and the IANA Stewardship Transition,
 Please visit the NTIA IANA Functions' Stewardship Transition Microsite.

 ----

 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Attorney-Argentina

 Phone: +54 9351 5282 668