[lac-discuss-en] FW: IMPORTANT Invitation / At-Large Capacity Building Program - 2015: " IANA Function Naming stewardship transition"

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Dec 9 02:17:45 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FW: IMPORTANT Invitation / At-Large Capacity Building Program - 2015: "IANA Function Naming stewardship transition"
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, we are making efforts and continually requesting for
 greater participation ours, the webinar and other meetings
 MUST be multilinges.

 ALAC escuchnuestros orders and we have our meetings Portugus
 monthly, and our colleagues in Brazil can participate for that goes. Other
 ALAC working group level (item TRANSITION IANA) has participation in
 Inglsy Manuscripts.

 This webinar is important and podrparticipar in three languages. I suggest
 that everyone with the opportunity to profit, to continue with
 our requirements ensuring a minimum of participation of ALS in
 our Regin.

 Do not esthaciendo asel ICG, and few days ago I made a claim to it,
 copying our list of the claim.In case you do not remember, cit
 that the lack of multilingualism may be interpreted as a lack of
 transparency.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto