[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = utf-8 Sobre_temas_capacitaci = C3 = B3n =?

alyne.ibdi at gmail.com alyne.ibdi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:50:28 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = utf-8 Sobre_temas_capacitaci = C3 = B3n =?
 From: alyne.ibdi at gmail.com

 Hello everyone!

 I agree with Alberto that the courses offered on the website
 http://learn.icann.org/ are sufficient and complete.

 Alberto Soto suggestions are excellent and for the more advanced levels
 knowledge. Carlos Vera Quintana suggestions are very interesting.

 Since I am a lawyer and IBDI is a legal institution, I realize that
 Cyber \u200b\u200blaw professionals have difficulty in
 technical knowledge of Internet that hinder production test
 court proceedings and the protection of victims of crime
 Internet.

 I would suggest the availability of online courses aimed at ICANN
 legal community.We could have more professional qualification
 work on behalf of victims of Internet crime and
 judges demands (Judiciary).

 I believe the following issues could approach the legal department
 the technical area of \u200b\u200bInternet:

 1) How does the technical part of the Internet works ?;

 2) What is the importance of knowing the functioning of the Internet and its
 application of the law;
 3) How does the deep web and ciberserguridad work ?;

 4) What is an IP address, and why is it important technical and legal ?.

 I would increase interest in the following areas:

 - ICANN and Human Rights

 - IANA Functions

 - ICANN Dispute Resolution Options

 - Development Process Policy IP addresses

 My suggestion is capacity building for legal professionals
 that can add value to the knowledge of the application of the Act to
 training in technical issues related to Internet.

 I think the lack of participation of ALS may be the difficulty in
 understanding the technical issue of Internet and some points:

 1) What is the return of knowledge of these issues can lead to a
 ALS;

 2) How the ALS can influence their region ?;

 3) What is the work that you do with ALS subjects offered by
 ICANN for end-user community ?;

 4) Who can take the courses: http://learn.icann.org/. It could be any
 interested, regardless of being part of an ALS? ALS may
 encourage followers of your social network (Facebook and Twitter) to improve
 knowledge of ICANN for online courses?Participants in the
 Online courses can receive certificates?

 As president and representative of IBDI, we are working here
 Recife / PE-Brasil to share knowledge and experiences I have
 had since
 I started my involvement in ICANN mid-March / 2014.

 As a result of IBDI participation, ATLAS II and ICANN 50, I have
 perform (7th Telecon) Legal Informatics Law Congress in
 Recife / PE-Brasil in partnership with the CGI.br (http://www.cgi.br/), Court of
 Justice of the State of Pernambuco (www.tjpe.jus.br), the Judicial School
 Court of the State of Pernambuco (
 http://www.tjpe.jus.br/web/escola-judicial), Institute of Judges
 Northeast (http://www.agu.gov.br/) and the General Advocacy of the Union (
 http://www.agu.gov.br/). The event program is our website:
 http://www.ibdi.org.br/site/.

 The event was a success, with the participation of some of the best
 professionals in the technical and legal area in Brazil with current affairs
 interest to those working in the field of Cyber \u200b\u200bLaw. In addition to
 have an audience of about 220 people.

 The aim of the 7th Telecon was to gather technical and legal issues for
 approximate the legal community of technical issues and implementation
 practice in our courts.

 One topic was "The transition from IANA ICANN regarding the
 control global Internet. " I was very happy to bring this
 panel for the event here in Recife involving CGI.br and
 Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of Brazil.

 I say with satisfaction that the choice of this panel was the result of my
 participation as representative of IBDI in ATLAS II and ICANN 50,
 London.

 Another project being done here IBDI Recife / PE-Brasil is a
 conference
 free on "The misuse of social networking and its consequences
 legal "for public and private schools. Our audience are:
 children,
 adolescents, parents and educators. The project started in September 2014
 and to date we conferences for about 1,000 children and
 teens.

 Another ongoing project is the creation of online courses related to
 Cyber \u200b\u200blaw.

 We are very pleased with the results and hope that 2015 is
 one year better
 and more productive with the opportunity of holding more events
 let disseminate knowledge to stakeholders.

 I wish that the pursuit of knowledge is a growing trend. To the
 end, we are an eternal apprentice.

 What I can say is that there is a difficulty of expertise in
 Internet.But the IBDI is working to try to harmonize
 interests of technical and legal community.

 I hope that the contribution of IBDI, as ALS, is growing and successful in
 our community.

 With our best regards,

 Alyne Andrade.

 President of IBDI