[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Meeting Invitation / IGF 2014: At-Large Participation and Activities

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 22:48:38 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Fwd: Meeting Invitation / IGF 2014: At-Large Participation and Activities
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 * (Apologies if you have already received this email) *

 Dear / os,

 Morning Friday 22, at 17 UTC will have this call (see details in
 estdebajo mail) on the activities participaciny At-Large
 the IGF tendrlugar in Istanbul, Turkey from 2 to 5 September
 We next few.
 In this call as a member of MAG estarparticipando to discuss
 IGF this year, on the topics, subtopics, expectations,
 different major and workshops and sessions in addition we will have a section
 questions and answers so that they can see that you have doubts
 thereon. The agenda of the Wiki estaractualizando shortly.

 This call estenfocada At-Large and IGF. At 16 there is another UTC
 Webinar ICANN and IGF (
 https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-08-18-en)
 different.

 Ojalpuedan participate. We will have interpretation into Spanish.

 Best Regards,
 Fatima Cambronero