[lac-discuss-en] Controversy over Proposed icann voting

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Thu Aug 21 22:59:56 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Controversy over Proposed icann voting
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 I added my rationale together with my position against the â…” Because as
 Also Evan put the GNSO policy deserves Because the super majority is a
 With the bottom-up process of whole work while GAC's community is a closed
 process and several times, When nothing really against country clubs have to
 specific position they 'politely agree with a few and then they' reach
 consensus.
 The way it is result in a more balanced condition. If GAC comes with a
 position as without relevance in the newgTLD Happened Just Because some
 Were against country clubs and other support just politely, then we Shall
 Easier to make it not accept.

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464

 On 8/21/14, 15:17, &quot;Alejandro Pisanty&quot; <apisanty at gmail.com> wrote:
 > Humberto,
 >
 > For some insist that organize the discussion and the issuance of a
 > Document about it.
 >
 > So far you've only received expressions against change of
 > This
 > Supermajority rule.
 >
 > No one, not even our representatives to ALAC has expressed
 > Arguments as referring Evan Leibovitch, on behalf of At Large in
 > The interview.
 >
 > We have alluded to in LACRALO, governments have come to
 > Resolve disputes concerning domain names. Do you go to
 > Manifest?
 >
 > Will the debate is over?
 >
 > Alejandro Pisanty
 >

 > On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 24:14, Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com>
 > Wrote:
 >
 >> Hi all,
 >>
 >> To see the relevance of the topic to which Vanda referred.

 Http://www.itworldcanada.com/post/controversy &gt;&gt;-over-proposed-icann-voting

 Greetings &gt;&gt;

 Http://www.lacralo.org &gt;&gt;

 > -
>     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
>Facultad de Química UNAM
>Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
>+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
>+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
>Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
>LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
>Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn,
>http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614