[lac-discuss-en] Open for comments New ALS Engagement Program Proposal / Proposal Recruitment Program new ALS - Proposal of Procedure for the Preparation LACRALO, Issuance and Publication of Statements / Proposal process LACR

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 01:02:00 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Open for comments New ALS Engagement Program Proposal / Proposal Recruitment Program new ALS - Proposal of Procedure for the Preparation LACRALO, Issuance and Publication of Statements / Proposal process LACR
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Alberto,

 to understand your instructions well: I'll only address those
 observations are recorded in the wiki?

 Alejandro Pisanty

 8/20/2014 19:14 GMT-05: 00 Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org> :

> Gracias Alejandro, en varias oportunidades habíamos indicado que el
> procedimiento para realizar las observaciones es tomar el párrafo que desea
> observarse o modificarse, y redactarlo de la forma en que desa quede
> finalmente, y luego publicarlo en la wiki.
> De esta forma todos los que desean modificar, verán las que ya están
> realizadas y si es sobre el mismo párrafo, lo hará sobre la última
> modificación.
> Saludos cordiales y gracias!
> Alberto Soto

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 School of Chemistry UNAM
 Av.University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty