[lac-discuss-en] Open for comments New ALS Engagement Program Proposal / Proposal Recruitment Program new ALS - Proposal of Procedure for the Preparation LACRALO, Issuance and Publication of Statements / Proposal process LACR

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Aug 21 02:06:22 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Open for comments New ALS Engagement Program Proposal / Proposal Recruitment Program new ALS - Proposal of Procedure for the Preparation LACRALO, Issuance and Publication of Statements / Proposal process LACR
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Alejandro, as explained in the General Assembly and then a monthly reunin, this was a request for collaboration for all ALS.

 It happens that when there are few comments, Humberto and I can take some more of our time and we. But there were times when there was much talk, messy, long, and usually on closing date involved. As vers, the time it takes for each reading on the wiki and then make changes to it, it is fast and simple.

 It's just a matter of better order colaboraciny the opinions and / or modifications that anyone can do.

 If someone does not do it as, we do Humberto and me.

 Greetings chordal

 Alberto Soto