[lac-discuss-en] Working Group on Open REQUEST ccTLG

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 17:11:36 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Working Group on Open REQUEST ccTLG
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Hello,

 on the proposal of the Working Group on ccTLDs in LACRALO:

 is all known that the management of the ccTLDs estdeterminada
 mainly in the national scope.

 Before proceeding to propose the Discussion and adhesions and participation in
 is imperative that the group who proposes it, our esteemed colleague
 Sergio Salinas, propose scope and mission of this Working Group, with
 particularly atencina tendrsu dimensions that range.

 Best Regards,

 Alejandro Pisanty

 On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 9:24 PM, <jam at jacquelinemorris.com> wrote:

> [[--Translated text (en -> es)--]]
>
>  Asunto: Re: Grupo de Trabajo sobre el Open SOLICITUD ccTLG
>  De: jam at jacquelinemorris.com
>
>  Cuenten conmigo pulg
>  Jacqueline
>  El 11 de diciembre 2013 10:29, <sylvia at internautabrasil.org> escribió:
>  >
> > [[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
> >
> >  Subject: REQUEST Working Group on Open ccTLG
> >  From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org
> >
> >  Dear members of LACRALO;
> >

> >  We have received a request for the opening of a working group on
> >  ccTLDs in our region by Sergio Salinas Porto Internauta
> >  Argentina: the opening of a working group to begin ccTLD
> >  work on issues that deal with the ccTLD of the region for
> >  study and treatment of topics that relate to the cctld of Reginu
> >  other issues related to ccTLDs and need an attention of the region
> >  to make recommendations thereon
> >

> >  Those interested in this topic, we invite you to join this initiative
> >  answering this message.
> >

> >  Regards
> >

> >  Sylvia

> >  Sylvia Herlein
> >

> > <mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org
> >

> >  Secretary-LACRALO ICANN / 2012-2014 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
> >  http://atlarge.icann.org
> >

> >  Secretary FLUI 2009-2015
> >

> >  sylvia_leite = Skype
> >

> >  Descrio: Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/56318bff58.html