[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC???

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Nov 27 12:06:11 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_Consulta_sobre_Memoran VOTES = iso-8859-1 q = do_de_Entendimiento_con_LACNIC???
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, I hereby agree to Memorndum for the following reasons:
 1. I think it may be beneficial to LACRALO. You may have produced
 any organization for the Showcase of Buenos Aires have been
 signed. Our arrival had been msrpida sponsorship with
 regardless whether or not obtained such hubiramos sponsorship. Just like
 instance.
 Two. It was spoken with two board members LANIC.
 Three. I witnessed our President talk with Raul Echeberria.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto