[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Primeros_Nuevos_gTLDs_obtener_la_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Luz_verde_para_la_delegaci = F3n? =

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Tue Oct 22 21:32:49 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Primeros_Nuevos_gTLDs_obtener_la_? == Iso-8859-1? Q? Luz_verde_para_la_delegaci = F3n? =
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Omar,

 I understand your point of view.

 For my part I have tried to convey is that we had an opportunity to influence decisions - about the priority of IDN gTLDs on the priority of noncommercial gTLD applications, etc. - And did not use it for not having informed and timely debate.

 We have had an effect when we have expressed - with varying degrees of success, but with sb effect.

 Also have heavy accountability ask who vote for us. When you have questions or transmitted the results of our discussions has been effect. When ESTN opposites, as in the case you formulated for IDNs, we must work if msy call to account.

 Your comments should serve as a powerful community atencina call.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org