[lac-discuss-en] call attention to the list

dacostabastidas at dtech.ec dacostabastidas at dtech.ec
Tue Aug 20 01:09:18 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: call attention to the list
 From: dacostabastidas at dtech.ec

 Dear Josy LACRALO members

 Please address the following:

 BACK

 My support for Corrigendum request of Carlos Vera.

 JUAN MANUEL PRESIDENCY

 Please Jossolicito formally and motivated, on the basis of
 LACRALO statute or other regulatory body Icann, if the
 President estfacultado for such discretionary "enthrone" a finger to
 a distinguished member of the community to chair meetings -
 llase teleconferences -.

 SECRETARY REQUEST

 Secrete additionally request to be put as the order of the day
 next scheduled monthly meeting in five minutes the discussion of the
 legitimacy of that and vote on a specific proposal for
 handling such situations in the future.

 Attentively

 Diego Acosta Bastidas