[lac-discuss-en] Issues open to comment ICANN At-Large

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Tue Aug 20 00:00:37 UTC 2013

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Issues open to comment ICANN At-Large
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Natalia,

 I would express myself fully support your proposal. He could have details that differ but I think better ajustarn starting to work and responding to needs.

 A lesson that leave recent weeks is that we must decide whether the PDP (Process Development policies) that propose to develop working groups should be fully self-managed or mandatory part of the process requires the participation of the Presidency and the secrete of LACRALO.

 In my opininy observing other organizations (and earlier times LACRALO) these two entities should at least convey LACRALO reach agreements, and it is very difficult to think that besides driving charge ESTN voting or consensus processes that lead to such agreements.

 Everything else - organizing teleconferences, developing wikis, etc.. - Can be done by volunteers and staff of ICANN.

 At the same plan to do instead of talking, I propose that we start as soon as possible at least one process as you propose, on the topic t decide or propose, and noting what we do write the first proposal of PDP in parallel to LACRALO draft resolution on the substantive issue in question.

 I personally think we can do something useful on the subject of Risk Mitigation Proposal Collisions and we must advance the "new whois".

 For item Collision Risk propose that we form a group of maximum 5 volunteers, of which 2 are already Natalia and me.

 For the theme of "new whois" I propose that the next monthly meeting Carlton Samuels, EWG member new record, discuss the questions and comments that you have made in LACRALO. In parallel we must form the working group up to 5 volunteers between which I intend as a participant. Once the conference converge with Carlton and the organization of the group decide on ste qualcance can have.

 Let's be constructive.Your proposal, Natalia, and Fatima contributions this past weekend, I find examples to follow.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org